Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

>>> big deal. you still have to buy a keypad just like networx.
>>
>> What you *don't* have to buy or install with Napco is a separate zone expander,
>
> only if you need more than 16 on nx8
>
>>power supply and cabinet.
>
> don't need them either. unless you need more than 1 amp on nx8.  if you do need more power the nx320e will fit with both 7 ah
> batteries in the can and add 2 amps.
>
> does that come with all napco keypads or do you have to pay extra for the one with the 4 zone xpander?

We're talking about the ability to use just a single keypad for a remote partition.  Caddx cannot do that.  The Napco RP1-CAe2 is an
LCD "custom English" display keypad.  It includes the 4-zone expander.  Caddx doesn't have an equivalent product.  Note that you can
use that keypad for zone expansion of the primary partition as well.  In fact, any zones -- keypad, main panel or expansion unit --
can be assigned to any or all partitions.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics