Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ToCdnTz7i_Mfu-fYnZ2dnUVZ_oipnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> We're talking about the ability to use just
>>> a single keypad for a remote partition.
>>> Caddx cannot do that.
>>
>> Can too.
>
> Oh, really?  Care to state which Caddx keypad includes a 4-zone expander?
> [sound of silence follows]

no balonium breath, read the first sentence written by u.  were talking
about single kp for a remote partition. [try to keep up]

>> dont need one,  use zone doubling
>
> That has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

thats where u hook up zones for the partitions with networx.  dont need no
high dollar keypad with zone expanders built in. although networx does have
a keypad with a wireless reciever built in.