Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Frank Olson wrote:
> Everywhere Man wrote:
> > So you're saying Mike Sabodish posted that? No way in hell. Mike would
> > never do anything like that. Mike tell them only a spineless lowlife
> > scumbag coward would do that to me and Jim.
>
> I think Mike did you a bigger service than you realize. <

Mike didn't do that, Frank. Whoever did it thought they were 'exposing'
some dirty laundry, but all they ended up doing was posting info that
has been available to the public. It's not what they posted, but the
intent in which is was posted.

>  Bass keeps
> "bashing" you whenever he can. <

And he always will. It was amusing when he ranted about me doing
business in a State I left 4 years ago. bAss never lets the facts get
in the way of his comments.
Now my only joy will be watching him go nuts trying to find your parts
counter, and an installer named Ejad.

> I doubt very much he could ever have
> achieved what you have in the nine years or so that he was installing in
> CT. <

And by same token I will never be able to throw a stamp on an alarm
system and mail it off to some unsuspecting clod like he does.

> In fact, he reminds me very much of this guy I knew.  His "central
> station" was a receiver on his nightstand.  He'd show up at the monthly
> CANASA meeting and complain about AC power failure signals and how
> they'd wake him up at 2:30 in the morning. <

bAss belonged to the CBFAA for a few years. He was known as the strange
guy with the weird hats, and weirder comments.