Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Everywhere Man wrote:

> Mike didn't do that, Frank. Whoever did it thought they were 'exposing'
> some dirty laundry, but all they ended up doing was posting info that
> has been available to the public. It's not what they posted, but the
> intent in which is was posted.

Check the headers.  The IP address for Group-Moderator and a bunch of
other sock-puppets are the same.  Check out the Mark Leuck thread.  It's
Mike alright.  I figure he wasn't trying to "start" anything with you.
Like I wrote earlier, he did you a bigger service than you realize.  :-)

> And he always will.

It's what he does best.

> It was amusing when he ranted about me doing
> business in a State I left 4 years ago. bAss never lets the facts get
> in the way of his comments.

That's something I've observed frequently over the years too.

> Now my only joy will be watching him go nuts trying to find your parts
> counter, and an installer named Ejad.

Truth be told, he's frequently got me looking for my "parts counter".
The only "counter" we have is in the kitchen/lunchroom.  Which reminds
me, I've gotta restock the pop manchine.

> And by same token I will never be able to throw a stamp on an alarm
> system and mail it off to some unsuspecting clod like he does.

"Bass Approved"??  Is that anything like the "Eddie Bower" edtion Bronco
my partner drives?  As far as I know the only difference between that
and the "regular" Bronco is some pin striping, a couple of labels, and
an extra $1500.00.

> bAss belonged to the CBFAA for a few years. He was known as the strange
> guy with the weird hats, and weirder comments.

Bass is an "installer wannabee".  When you start analyzing the frequent
installation fables he posts into the Group, you very quickly realize
that his "experience" amounts to little more than what he reads in
manuals (and he frequently gets even that information wrong).  I've yet
to see him post how to make a 2 line 32 character LCD keypad display:
"Attention Burglar.  Go Ahead. Make my day."  And this on a Napco system
which he's often stated he installed almost exclusively.

Bill Fuhrman recently wrote the closest thing to an honest comment on
Bass' antics I've ever seen posted in CHA.  I figure Bass will announce
his induction into the "IB" shortly.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com