Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Total nerd wrote:
> Haha!  Holy cow, that gave me a very big laugh, thank you.  So
> narcisistic are you to believe you even have a small influence on
> "running" things "around here."  You are a joke and everyone secretly
> laughs at you.

Speaking for the "whole Group" now are we??  That's pretty arrogant of
you.  In fact, this last "line" sounds very similar to something Robert
has said.

> You whine like a schoolgirl and your verbal skills are
> outmatched by children.  You are nothing but an old-school wanna-be who
> used to get kicks out of bullying the kids smarter than you in school.

Now I know you're Robert.

> Just because you live for this group and chime in on every post doesn't
> make you ruler of its domain.

Nope.  Just one of it's many participants.  There is no "ruler" here.
Not even you, Robert.

> In fact, it makes you a pathetic loser
> of the funniest kind.  Haha!  Hurry back with your witty response!  I
> can hardly wait to read the poorly worded insults!  C'mon back now,
> y'all!

How about you start posting as yourself and drop this rather sad excuse
for an alias?