Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Total nerd wrote:
> Tim --
> I too am a software engineer and I've also installed my own P3200 with
> ease.  With Robert's help over the years, I've expanded it to use
> nearly all available zones and options.  While I hear my neighbor's
> alarms false-trip all the time, mine remain solid.  I've never received
> anything but excellent support and service and I'll continue to shop
> there until I have reason not to.
> Ignore these imbeciles... they're obviously way too busy with their
> successful alarm businesses to post responses on a unenet group
> consisting of little more than schoolyard bullying.

So you classify yourself as a what?
Someone who doesn't get involved with bad things that happen in
Newsgroups. You just sit on the side lines, take pot shots and run away
...?

Yep, thank you for your contribution we'll be sure to mention that the
next time that Bass calls someone an idiot or lies to an end user. Or
how about the next time he steals some information from someone here
and then gives it to you as if it were his idea and that makes you like
him all the more.

Why don't you go engineer some software and play with your little
tinker toy alarm system ....... We can do with out you. Keep in mind:

You don't run things here and have no say in what anyone does here. If
you don't like it you can leave. If not, take the abuse you deserve.

Next time you talk to Fat Ass, tell him thank you for the attitude of
the people in ASA. That's exactly what HE deserves.    ie Reap/sow