Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Tim --
I too am a software engineer and I've also installed my own P3200 with
ease.  With Robert's help over the years, I've expanded it to use
nearly all available zones and options.  While I hear my neighbor's
alarms false-trip all the time, mine remain solid.  I've never received
anything but excellent support and service and I'll continue to shop
there until I have reason not to.
Ignore these imbeciles... they're obviously way too busy with their
successful alarm businesses to post responses on a unenet group
consisting of little more than schoolyard bullying.