Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Tim Fischer wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > Because your version of cutting the childish crap means that Fat ASS
> > continues doing what he does to the trade, to people and to this
> > Newsgroup with impunity. And that's NEVER going to happen. EVER! He can
> > post HTML, or LMNOPQRST  until it comes out of his big fat ass, and as
> > long as he's here fucking up this group....
> > so will I.
> >
> > Got it?
>
> 'tis your choice.  But I've seen a lot more "noise" comeing from people
> "Bass-bashing" than from Bass himself.

And that's exactly as it should be.

You're observation is right on the money. As long as he continues to
ridicule people. Lie to end users. Disparage the trade, Lie by
omission. Skirt the law. Use this group as his personal advertising
platform, the background noise will remain high. As long as he
continues, the noise continues. He's his own worst enemy. If his only
purpose was to get to the end users, if he'd use some diplomacy instead
of arrogance, many people would, in fact, recommend his site. He knows
this. Yet, in his egotistical plight, he prefers to cause turmoil which
raises the noise, which reduces his contact with end users. How stuipid
but compulsively self destructive ...... is that?

Tim, the point is ....... he knows exactly what he's doing here and his
only reason to continue is to be destructive to the group, is because
he can't have his own way. He is obsessive to the point of self
destruction. You now see why it's important to bring up his personal
past. The recklessness of his personal life is indicative of his
existance in Usenet. Because his personal life has been chaos. ( how
many people do you know that have pulled a gun on someone and who's
responsible for someones death, who's skirted the licensing laws for
years? )  He's possesed with the fact that he has to prove that he is
better than anyone else and that if he can run roughshod over anyone
who disagrees with him, then he'll be vindicated?. When, in fact, this
very obsessiveness about his shortcomings in life, makes him the
subordinate that he desperately doesn't want to be.

Stick around Tim. When it's your turn in the barrel, you'll have a
completely different viewpoint on the matter. Anyone can be drawn into
the frey at someones whim. I've proved it dozens of times, through the
years,  when people like yourself get on their pulpit without having
been here to experience the maliciousness of this arrogant jerk.

Just stand by, if you choose, and pick the diamonds out of the BS. He's
as sneaky, and slimey an SOB that you've ever seen, but as time passes,
you'll eventually see the reason and the cause of the chaos here.

You really don't think it's mearly a coincidence that 90% of the
participants here, don't like him ....... do you?