Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Jim, thanks for your comments.  I'm well aware of the fireworks that have
been part of this newsgroup for the past bazillion years...

I've ordered products from Mr. Bass in the past and had great service.  I've
also spoken to him on the phone in the past regarding installation
questions -- again great service.

I know a lot of folks in the alarm business would like to keep people like
me from installing my own systems.  But hey -- I'm a software engineer by
trade, and if you want to buy your own compilers and development tools,
there's nothing from keeping you guys from writing your own software --
including competing with the software I write.  I don't understand why some
fields feel their products and information should be exclusive to those "in
the club"...

-Tim