Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Total nerd wrote:
> Tim --
> I too am a software engineer and I've also installed my own P3200 with
> ease.  With Robert's help over the years, I've expanded it to use
> nearly all available zones and options.  While I hear my neighbor's
> alarms false-trip all the time, mine remain solid.

That could have nothing to do with the way the system was installed.  If
you're using "your neighbour's" system as a means of supporting your
argument that's like saying all Fords are crap because I have to boost
my neighbour's car every weekend (where really the "old geezer's" to
cheap to buy a new battery).  False alarms are primarly user caused (in
my experience at least).

> I've never received
> anything but excellent support and service and I'll continue to shop
> there until I have reason not to.

Good for you.  I'm glad he's treating you with good service.  For every
"good report" I've seen in the Group there's been an equal number of
"bad" though.

> Ignore these imbeciles... they're obviously way too busy with their
> successful alarm businesses to post responses on a unenet group
> consisting of little more than schoolyard bullying.

And your "contribution" here amounts to about the same thing in the end,
doesn't it?  "The beat goes on".

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com