And the WINNER of this BBB Debate Is: Robert L. BASS

"Tim Fischer" wrote:

>Geez Jim, within a day of me posting thanking you (and everyone else) for
>keeping this thread civil (mentioning name-calling in particular), you
>respond like that?
>
>If you really think this guy is a crook, then you need to present your case
>in a civil, level-headed manner.  Bass has presented a plausible explanation
>regarding his experiences with the BBB.  I have no idea whether or not it's
>true, but it was plausible, and it was presented in a civil manner.  To
>counter with name-calling actually makes me believe Bass more.

Thank you all, gentlemen, for your comments.

IN THIS LATEST ROUND OF DEBATE between

Robert L. Bass and the Gang of ASA Thugs,

with the main topic being BASS and the BBB

THE WINNER IS....

ROBERT L. BASS.

The score was:
 Bass: 9 points
Thugs: 5 points

Frank Olsens comments on April 5 would have made the score closer, but
they were not considered mainly because they were late, but also there
was not not much new in there and they would not have affected the
outcome sufficiently to alter the winner selection anyway.

Thank you and see you all at the next debate.

Optional