Re: Napco P3200 & DST

>Oh my oh my! Didn't you forget to tell him how you've been trying to
>find out who I am for years and years and I'm just too smart for you
>Fat Ass?

Geez Jim, within a day of me posting thanking you (and everyone else) for
keeping this thread civil (mentioning name-calling in particular), you
respond like that?

If you really think this guy is a crook, then you need to present your case
in a civil, level-headed manner.  Bass has presented a plausible explanation
regarding his experiences with the BBB.  I have no idea whether or not it's
true, but it was plausible, and it was presented in a civil manner.  To
counter with name-calling actually makes me believe Bass more.

I'm on nobody's "side" here.  I'm just saying that we need to act like
grown-ups.  And both Mr. Bass and his opponents are repeatedly guilty of
getting into child-like arguments.  Do you folks run your businesses in the
same way you post on this group?

I've communicated with several of you in the past, and everyone I've talked
to seems to be helpful.  Why can't we cut the childish crap?

-Tim