Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Tim Fischer wrote:
> >Oh my oh my! Didn't you forget to tell him how you've been trying to
> >find out who I am for years and years and I'm just too smart for you
> >Fat Ass?
>
> Geez Jim, within a day of me posting thanking you (and everyone else) for
> keeping this thread civil (mentioning name-calling in particular), you
> respond like that?

TIM ........ get a fucking clue already!!!!!!!!!!!!1

> If you really think this guy is a crook, then you need to present your case
> in a civil, level-headed manner.

Please explain exactly WHY?

 Bass has presented a plausible explanation
> regarding his experiences with the BBB.  I have no idea whether or not it's
> true, but it was plausible, and it was presented in a civil manner.  To
> counter with name-calling actually makes me believe Bass more.

Well Gooooooooooooooollllllllyy! That outta really screw up my day.

> I'm on nobody's "side" here.  I'm just saying that we need to act like
> grown-ups.  And both Mr. Bass and his opponents are repeatedly guilty of
> getting into child-like arguments.  Do you folks run your businesses in the
> same way you post on this group?

Nope and this isn't a business. It's a hobby. Bass has corrupted this
Newsgroup for years. His attitude is,  No one  runs this group. No one
can tell anyone what to do here. And if you don't like it you can
leave. If that's his attitude then there's nothing more to be said. If
no one takes him to task for that,  then everyone can have the same
attitude. As long as one person decides that he's not going to abide by
the rules of social contract in a group, then there will always be
chaos. It doens't make any difference whether I participate in the
turmoil or not. Someone always will take offense at what Bass says
because he purposely says offensive things to people who disagree with
him. You've just seen what he recently did to Firetek. There will
ALWAYS be someone that he will irritate into conflict.

 I really don't care if you're on one "side" or the other. I will
continue to be as offensive as I can be, to disrupt this group the same
as Bass believes he's got a right to do. I think that EVERYONE who ever
comes here should post the most obnoxious things that they care to
post, whether it be for or against Bass. As long as there is turmoil,
newbies coming here will see it and leave. That's exactly what should
happen. It is exactly what Bass doesn't want to happen. And that's fine
with me. Those that know me from the years I've been here, know what my
technical and business capabilities are. That's all that counts. You're
free to think what ever the hell pleases you. Contrary to my original
purpose in coming here, to what I thought was going to be a fantastic
opportunity to give and receive information from my peers ..........
I'm not here to please anyone ....... anymore.

Being much more truthful than FAT ASS I can tell you with all honestly
that my present purpose in being here, is to get some laughs and to
make Bass as miserable as possible by disrupting  this Newsgroup until
he stops.

> I've communicated with several of you in the past, and everyone I've talked
> to seems to be helpful.  Why can't we cut the childish crap?

Because your version of cutting the childish crap means that Fat ASS
continues doing what he does to the trade, to people and to this
Newsgroup with impunity. And that's NEVER going to happen. EVER! He can
post HTML, or LMNOPQRST  until it comes out of his big fat ass, and as
long as he's here fucking up this group....
so will I.

 Got it?