Re: GEO-Vision DVRs

The site has a static IP, but there are a couple machines so they will not
be connected directly to the modem.  The local machine can have a local
assigned IP, but it can't have the public IP.

Port 80 is NOT open to prevent people from running a web server at the
location.  Most non-standard ports are open.

So how do you connect to the machine from an offiste computer if it has to
use port 80?

In fact that sounds kinda stupid to me since port 80 is blocked by most ISPs
to prevent people from running a server out of their office and clogging up
the ISP.

Besides in the server application I looked at on the Geo boxes it showed a
manual port setting.

Bob La Londe - Webmaster
www.YumaBassMan.com

Tornament Director