GEO-Vision DVRs

Ok...  here we go again.  The custoemr I was working on the Netpromax DVRs
for was so happy with how I got everything working now he wants me to set up
remote access on his Geo-Vision systems.  He has 5 of them on two different
sites.

It looks like they are all GV-1000s running in Pentium 4 boxes.  That means
if I understand correctly that they are running the version 6.05 software at
the most.  I found the piece of software that looks like it has to run to
provide server service from the units.  Seems pretty simple to setup, just
set the ports and access and turn on port forwarding at the router. (after
fixing the rest of how his network was set up wrong for this LOL)

When I looked for remote viewing software however I noticed that on
Geo-Visions website everything they showed was for Version 8.0.  Anybody out
there who works with Geo-Vision stuff know if the remote viewer software for
boxes running older software is still available or if the viewer software
for the version 8 stuff will view ok with the older cards/software?

--
Bob La Londe - Webmaster
www.YumaBassMan.com

Tornament Director