Re: looking for UL standards

> Robert, there seems to be a number of posts about you
> here. They don't exactly extol your virtues...

Most of it comes from two individuals, one of whom uses numerous aliases to
appear like a crowd of like-minded people.

I'm fairly certain you meant something different from what you wrote there.  :^)

> You two sound like a couple of kindergarten kid's
> fighting over the red crayon.

If you bother to look you'll find that the vast majority of what I post is
on-topic replies to questions from DIYers and newbie techs.  You'll also find
that every post I make is followed by a lot of noise from anonymous posters.
Take it for what it's worth.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.