Re: looking for UL standards

Chris,

You're arguing with someone who is incapable of hearing you.  He's on a crusade.
Numerous people, even most of the ones who disagree with my right to post about
DIY, have tried to reason with him.  His response is invariably the same --
vicious, personal attacks against *anyone* who disagrees with his vitriolic
diatribes.

FWIW, do not assume that the fact that I rarely bother to refute this fellow's
accusations means anything more than that I don't bother.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.