Re: looking for UL standards

Mr. BAss wrote:

"the truth is that without greedy consumers greedy lawyers
wouldn't have work".

In your felony trial Mr. BAss.....you used an attorney.
See, not all consumers are greedy...some are felons, like yourself.

"I've seen some of the IB cite their own posts as proof of their
 own tripe".

You stuck your foot in your mouth again Mr. BAss.....

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html