Re: Somebody at Napco Watches this Group

> Last week we were talking about laptops and serial ports and somebody
> mentioned that Napco has a USB interface now.  I said I was going to have to
> call my rep and ask for one.

Um, that was me.  See what happens?  All you had to do was chat with me and you
got a free USB kit.  :^)

> One of my fun fishing sites crashed last week due to a CIG script going
> berserk and I have spending all my spare time fixing that.  I haven't had
> time to call my rep.
>
> Didn't matter though.  UPS dropped one off today while I was sitting here
> doing billing.  NOW THAT'S SERVICE.  They sent me something I have been
> THINKING ABOUT asking for.

Sort of like finding a bottle in the sand, eh?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.