Re: looking for UL standards

Robert L Bass wrote:
> Chris,
>
> You're arguing with someone who is incapable of hearing you.  He's on a crusade.
> Numerous people, even most of the ones who disagree with my right to post about
> DIY, have tried to reason with him.  His response is invariably the same --
> vicious, personal attacks against *anyone* who disagrees with his vitriolic
> diatribes.

> FWIW, do not assume that the fact that I rarely bother to refute this fellow's
> accusations means anything more than that I don't bother.

OH really you fat fuck, you?   Why dont you tell everyone how you go
real life with people and that if I wasn't smarter than you and kept my
identity hidden, you'd have been calling my neighbors and suppliers to
tell lies about me, the same way you've done it to so many people
through the years. Would you like to deny it you fat bastard? You know
fucking well that I can cite every goddamned thing you've done to
people and to this group for years and years. THAT's the reason you
don't respond. I DARE you to deny ANYTHING I say about you .... you
fucking cocksucker you. Do you see anyone who disagrees with the things
I accuse you of? Not one soul would EVER come to your defense. You've
alienated every single person here and not one can defend ANYTHING you
say. You get exactly what you deserve here. And this Newsgroup is in
exactly the condition that it will remain because of you.