Re: looking for UL standards

Chris Miller wrote:
> Here we go again. Like a bunch of children!!!

Hey Chis

Let me roughly quote Fat Ass's mantra, in answer to YOUR  totally
productive and informative post.

You don't own this group. You can't tell anyone here what to do. If you
don't like it you can leave.

You see Chris, at one time I would have never had the uncaring attitude
to say something like that to you.... or anyone who came here. But once
seeing that Fat Ass used that comment when people objected to his
insults, lies, cheating and stealing information from people here, and
that he had no intention of caring about what the social contract or
FAQ of this Newsgroup was,    Then .......... what the hell, if one
person can and will do that ..... then there's just no reason in the
world why EVERYONE can't  use the same reason to justify their conduct.
 Why ..... you can't have just one person running amok in a group with
out it causing chaos among the people he insults and belittles. So
..... you see, as it goes ..... if he never sees the light, then .....
it will remain ........ DARK......

So again, if you don't like anything I say or do here ........ See
above quote. Go talk to FAT ASS and see if you can make the same
comments to him and get any results and then get back to me.