Re: Salesman Compensation

> Do I read you correctly Frank?  Are you saying that ADT
> in your area "provide excellent support and training" in
> both service and sales?  No offence Frank, but I truly find
> that hard to believe based on my experience with them
> here in the Ottawa area.

ADT corporate probably provides good training and support to their staff.  The
ADT "authorized dealers" whose atrocious work is world renowned are a different
breed.  Most seem to give their sales reps a quick pep talk and a price list,
then send them out pounding the pavement.

> ... I find it hard to believe that in the Vancouver area they
> could be that good, and so poor around here...

Bear in mind that you are responding to Olson.  He just makes this stuff up as
he types it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.