Re: Salesman Compensation

About a million years ago when I worked for ... somebody else.  I got $500 a
month, no allowance for anything, very little support, 10% of gross bottom
line on all contracts, plus $25 for each new monitoring contract, and 2X the
RMR amount on new monitoring/maintenace/lease contracts.

An $800 alarm with monitoring would net me between $170 and $200.

--
Bob La Londe - Webmaster
www.YumaBassMan.com

Tornament Director