Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Everywhere Man wrote:
> So you're saying Mike Sabodish posted that? No way in hell. Mike would
> never do anything like that. Mike tell them only a spineless lowlife
> scumbag coward would do that to me and Jim.

I think Mike did you a bigger service than you realize.  Bass keeps
"bashing" you whenever he can.  I doubt very much he could ever have
achieved what you have in the nine years or so that he was installing in
CT.  In fact, he reminds me very much of this guy I knew.  His "central
station" was a receiver on his nightstand.  He'd show up at the monthly
CANASA meeting and complain about AC power failure signals and how
they'd wake him up at 2:30 in the morning.