Re: Napco P3200 & DST

From: "Mr.tibbs" <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
Subject: Question:
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:18:22 -0500

I just moved into Mount Vernon, NY. I want to have a  security system
installed.
I found this company listed on the NYC Alarm Association Web Site.
Anybody in here familiar with this company?

Tom Fowler
24-7 Security Inc.
120 Stevens Avenue
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
      Phone: 914-668-6625

      Thank You
      Mr. Tibbs

I believe the phrase "siddown and shad-up" is applicable here.  ;)

Regards,

Frank
(No, nor him.  The other Frank).