Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Cam wrote:

> he said it was a partitioned sytem and that is how he was able to do it.
>  Personally I don't know if that is a way to do it as I don't do much
> Napco.

Nope.  Partitioned or not you cannot get the keypad to display:

"Attention Burglar."  on the first line,
and
"Go Ahead. Make my day."  on the second.

The first line is 18 characters (including the period).
The second line is 22 characters (including spaces and the period).

Maximum you can display on the first line is 16, ditto for the second.

Besides I don't recall him saying anything about a partitioned system.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com