Re: looking for UL standards

Chris Miller wrote:
> Jim said "So when you say "enough is enough" I can tell you to stuff it up
> your
> > ass and you can tell me something equivalent."
>
> OK, fuck off. How's that? I was certainty not sucked into any confrontation
> with anyone but you. And that is only due to your ignorant post above. I
> really don't care what goes on between you and bass. It does not concern me.
> How do you guy's live with so much hate in your heart? Life is too short!
>
> Toodles

Well if you were't "easy" I don't know who is.

So it goes Chris, all I'd have to do now is escalate it. Every time you
post I'd  make a snide, nasty remark or innuendo and you'd be guilty of
doing the very same thing with me that you seem to take exception to. I
don't have any quarrel with you. But, on the other hand if you feel
that you have to make judgement calls on what the situation is here and
think that you're not going to get it right back ........ you're
mistaken. Bass has ruined this group and continues his rotten nasty
attacks on everyone who opposes his arrogant and disreputable conduct.
YOU haven't been here to be the brunt of his pompous attitude. HE's the
outsider who doesn't belong here yet he insists on taunting everyone
and deriding the installation trade to foster his on line store. He's
not going to get a free ride by bullying people here without being
bullyed back. You can see for yourself that most of the regular
participants here dislike what he's done and is doing to this Newgroup.
They all know that his conduct is intentional and that he has
absolutely no concern whatsoever for anyone but himself. Just as HE
says no one can tell him what to do, in spite of the fact that he knows
what he's doing is wrong and yet he continues doing what everyone
objects too ......  YOU can't tell me or anyone else to stop what
they're doing without being a complete and utter hypocrite.  YOU are
not going to stop what's going on here and anything that you say in
opposition or in defense of anyone you're going to get it shoved right
back up your  ummmmm left nostril ......

YOU get to decide what you want to do here. But if you want to take a
side, by all means step right up and take a number. You're just another
fart in this godforsaken windstorm. You have no more or less
significance than anyone else.  It makes no difference whether you like
it or not. If this group of people doesn't  have the balls to make it
unprofitable for him to do what he does here, then this is going to
continue until that son of a bitch dies.

And if you don't like it ......

By the way ..... no hard feelings toward you on my part. Just trying to
let you know ...

It is, the way it is and you're not going to change it ...  only draw
flack.