Re: looking for UL standards

Jim said "So when you say "enough is enough" I can tell you to stuff it up
your
> ass and you can tell me something equivalent."

OK, fuck off. How's that? I was certainty not sucked into any confrontation
with anyone but you. And that is only due to your ignorant post above. I
really don't care what goes on between you and bass. It does not concern me.
How do you guy's live with so much hate in your heart? Life is too short!

Toodles