Re: looking for UL standards

On the UL issue, for those of you that are involved with the UL program, do
you or have you experienced or heard of any type of *fine* or *penality* or
whatever other term you may want to used, imposed on you by UL, requiring a
payment. Possibly for a violation or repeat violation found during
inspections, etc. If there is such a fine or financial penalty, I would be
interested in hearing how they have this structured.