Re: It's me

Yeah, I know guy ! I have to admit, lately I've stopped taking everything so
seriously and am going to stand down from my soapbox and enjoy the view. I
guess Graham (I think that's who it was) hit my "annoy button" because of
his generalization about my being against long term contracts. That just
isn't so; just certain ways they are applied. If he read anything I've said
with any attention to the details, he'd see that. But what the hell, even
that no longer yanks my chain very much any more. Live and let live ! Each
to his own...it sure works for me...

No offence Frank, but if you'd stop knitpicking RLB about every little
thing, maybe things would go smoother. Frankly, I like your approach more
than Jim's. Deal with the facts and their accuracy and inaccuracy, rather
than dealing in insults and vile language. Readers aren't stupid; they can
see the truth reasonably quickly, but if intelligent conversation is covered
with a layer of slime, it clouds the view for everyone....

Cheers!

BTW, go to www.flickr.com/photos/tourman  for a view of a REAL
motorcycle....:)))

RHC