Re: It's me

Sorry my bad, I should have explained a little further, yes the cookie
is simply a text file, it doesnt do anything itself, the scripts do all
the actual work :-)  It looks for its  customized cookie, then it sais
if it isnt there, create the cookie, and in at least the case of the
Kounter guys, load the pop up script, if the cookie is found, it doesnt
load the pop up.

In this case it actually installs 5 cookies.

banner3.inet-traffic.com
inet-traffic.com
server.iad.liveperson
kounter.com