Re: It's me

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You're a liar, Olson.

No he's not... I just tried it on a fresh new heavily-secured install of
Win2K3 server (ie. NO spyware here)... bassburglaralarms.com almost
immediately gave me a popup for WinFixer and when I hit Cancel it opened
a new window with the WinFixer page and another popup announcing it was
the WinFixer installer, without my even clicking anything on the page.

Nice.

Ah, then back on the original window, I got the same initial WinFixer
popup again... cancelling again gave me an "Are you sure??" popup, and
cancelling that gave me an "your automated download will begin..."
popup, and a "Save/Open" download dialog all ready to start downloading
the thing!

Y'know, I'm new in these parts, and I really couldn't be bothered going
back into the group archives to look stuff up when others started
posting "warnings" about you; I just figured they were being reactionary
or something, as tends to happen online, because I didn't expect you
could REALLY be as much as a shmuck as they claimed...

Now I see they were right.

Either that, or someone else has slipped this code into your site and
you're just incredibly dense for not realizing it.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0545-2, 11/11/2005
Tested on: 11/12/2005 4:40:02 AM