Re: It's me

All I can tell you is there are no pop-ups on my server.  If you got
one, it didn't come from my site.  The people who maintain the SF sites
run anti-syware and anti-virus SW on all of the servers, including
dedicated machines which belong to me.  Not one client has ever said
they got a pop-up from my sites.  With 25-30,000 visitors (not hits)
per month, if there was a problem I;d have heard of it long before.

I couldn't care less if you think these toads are right.  They're
laughing at you for believing their BS.  The code on my home page is
simple enough to follow.  There's nothing in it that can activate an
automated popup -- only those you *request* by clicking "Add to Cart".
The claims that Kounter triggers a popup are also ridiculous.  The HTML
that displays Kounter's image has nothing in it that could do so.  If
you believe otherwise you're the one who is dense (or you don't know
how to read HTML).