Re: Danger - Independent Alarm Dealers

Stanley,

Did you care if you offended me?  In the beginning?  Hell no.  I, on
the other hand...do not intend to offend honest, hard working, legal,
bonded, certified, independent dealers, unless they want to continue to
throw barbs my way.  I can assure you of one thing.  I may not care
enough about proof reading my spelling, but I can defend myself in
writing, and make you look like a first class idiot...if I really want
to...so I'd be careful about chastising me.  If I am wrong, I'll be
first to admit it.  I do not need 6 parrots in a cage to tell me if I
am wrong.  My ego isn't so huge that I can't admit a honest mistake now
and then.  So far though, you and several others have been very
condescending.  Correct me if I am wrong, but this group isn't named
"alt.security.alarms.for.techs.only.  It is for EVERYBODY and that
includes me.  Like it or not.