Re: It's me

Mark Leuck wrote:

> Thats the first time I've ever noticed it although I normally use Firefox
> and blocking extensions, I will assume he doesn't realize it for the same
> reasons and I also doubt it's intentional since its a rather pitiful popup
> and the revenue would be next to nothing.

Of all the pop-ups on Bass' site this one is the most annoying.  The
html encoding they're using is "timed" almost perfectly to pop up the
"install" window right around the time you left click to close (or
cancel) the bogus "search".  A word of warning:  If you're going to
click on the link I've supplied, please *wait* until all the pop-ups
complete (or simply take my word for it and don't even bother)...

http://www.winfixer.com/pages/scanner/index.php?aid=ticon_ed2&lid=con&ex=1&p=&ax=1