Re: It's me

He wont believe a screen shot..but if you use a software that "film" what
you do and post the result somewhere maybe he will believe..

of course you should install anti spyware from Microsoft before doing so and
show the result of a scan before doing the test on the web site..maybe he
will believe that.. but I am not even sure he will

TNrdf.494605$tl2.406162@xxxxxxxxxxx