Re: Simon 3 - Remote Keypad

Mark Leuck ha escrito:

> <luis.obando@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I own a Simon 3 Alarm System and I want to get a Remote Keypad and hide
> > the Main Control Panel on a storage closet or somewhere else where is
> > hard for someone to easily find it and smash it.
> > Is it possible to disable voice and chimes on the Main Control Panel
> > and just enable them on the Remote Kepad (60-924-3)? I will be using a
> > hardwired Siren instead.
> > I haven't been able to find any information and it seems that maybe if
> > I disable voice on the Control Panel it will be disabled on the Remote
> > Keypad too.
> >
> > Thanks for the help
>
> The 60-924-3 remote keypad won't give chimes at the keypad but the new
> QS1500 supposedly does, not sure if its out yet

Thanks for your anwser. I appreciate your help
What about the voice messages?
I'm wondering if the remote keypad will give me voice and status beeps
even if they are disabled in the main panel?
I want to know what's the usual configuration when you want to hide the
main panel or it is just not meant to be hide? I read from some
installers in this forum that they do hide Simon 3 main control panel.

Thanks