Simon 3 - Remote Keypad

I own a Simon 3 Alarm System and I want to get a Remote Keypad and hide
the Main Control Panel on a storage closet or somewhere else where is
hard for someone to easily find it and smash it.
Is it possible to disable voice and chimes on the Main Control Panel
and just enable them on the Remote Kepad (60-924-3)? I will be using a
hardwired Siren instead.
I haven't been able to find any information and it seems that maybe if
I disable voice on the Control Panel it will be disabled on the Remote
Keypad too.

Thanks for the help