Re: Simon 3 DISABLE flashing lights on alarm? ANYONE?

To anyone reading this, GE told me directly that it can't be changed
inside
the panel; disable X10 or move your lights to unit codes outside of the
same
housecode.  Or, I think.. do some reading in your manual... that it may
only flash the lights on unit codes 1-8... possibly moving all light
unit codes
to high numbers might solve the problem? I didn't go this route; I
changed housecodes.

-B