Re: Hell South Security or Bell South Security from Protection One

Sonicduck wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Ignore me or go to the Sesame Street website.  It would be more on your
> level evidently.  Can't please everybody all the time.

You evidently can't please anyone ...... anytime.

It's manifest by your idiotic posts that you don't have a freaking clue
about this industry. It's no wonder you're looking for a job. Who, in
their right mind would come to a Newsgroup, badmouthing a former
employer? Do you actually believe that anyone would consider what you
have to say as valid, since you obviously didn't leave on good terms?
Maybe they let you go because you didn't do a good job. What makes you
think that anyone should actually believe what you say about them? It
could simply be you're way of getting back at an employer that
discovered how incompetent you are. Why would you be dumb enough to
come to a Newsgroup with complete strangers and assume the everyone
would believe what you're saying about your employers and that it
wasn't really YOUR fault you lost your job?

But even beyond that possibility here's some of your absurd comments
that you've made here, that would, in fact, be a good indicator that
you DID get fired.

Here's a really brilliant quote :

"Most companies charge you for your equipment, but you NEVER actually
own it."

That's either a deliberate lie, utter stupidity and patently wrong.

Here's another quote:

"Hell South, from Protection One (my new nickname for them) "

If someone chose to pursue it ..... this could be construed as slander.

And another:

"and I will gladly discuss some of the inner workings at Hell South. "

That one would definitely qualify as industrial espionage.

And this one's a beaut:

"One of the most interesting, yet disturbing things about monitored
security systems is their ability to tell whether your system is
actually online or not.  The method most companies do this, and most
security consultants do not bother to tell their prospects, is by an
"electronic bullet".  The electronic signal is sent from the monotoring

center and "dials into" each customer home, and waits for a signal
telling it that everything is working ok."

And my favorite of all:

"My guess is that only a small independent company, where most of the
installers
don't even have up to date background checks, and possibly no worker's
comp. insuarance.  For any homeowners out there, make sure the company
you choose is NOT an independent dealer, especially an ADT dealer
masquerading as a REAL TRUE BLUE ADT salesman."

Did it ever occur to you that most of the people who are regulars in
this Newsgroup are
INDEPENDENT DEALERS?

Conclusion :  You're an idiot.
Go collect unemployment. I'll gladly pay for you to stay out of this
trade.