Re: It's me

 Is Campbell some judge who will make it be so just because he saw it?
I'm sure some folks here find Campbell to be a decent fellow but for
fucks sake this guy has spent the last few years either pretending as
if Bass is the innocent victim of newsgroup flames or posting horseshit
about how we are evil for using contracts. Just about everyone who went
to bassburgers.com saw the damn thing. Who gives a monkey fuck what the
hell he thinks? You could bet if Cooper owned that website that
Campbell would see the popups.