Re: FREE Home Security System + Free Installation

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:57:36 -0800, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> This is just some random sales 'tard from a dealer posting here.  ADT
>> doesn't condone it, but they can't control what some jackass posts on
>> usenet any more than you or I can.
>
>Uh, no, they CAN do something about it, but they CHOOSE not to. Wake the
>hell up.
>js

They can't control usenet.  They could do a better job of controlling
the dealers, however.  If I'm ever in a position in the company to do
something about it I will.  To be honest, the ADT dealers concern you
a lot more than they concern me.  They don't factor into my day to day
life at all.