Re: FREE Home Security System + Free Installation

"J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:57:36 -0800, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >"J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> >> This is just some random sales 'tard from a dealer posting here.  ADT
> >> doesn't condone it, but they can't control what some jackass posts on
> >> usenet any more than you or I can.
> >
> >Uh, no, they CAN do something about it, but they CHOOSE not to. Wake the
> >hell up.
> >js
> >

> They can't control usenet.

There was a phone number in his ad. Has anyone from ADT followed up with
him? If not, then I say again, wake the hell up.

>They could do a better job of controlling
> the dealers, however.  If I'm ever in a position in the company to do
> something about it I will.

Yes. Someone elses problem, eh? Not your job? OK, sure. But guys like that
make you and your company look like monkeys.

>  To be honest, the ADT dealers concern you
> a lot more than they concern me.  They don't factor into my day to day
> life at all.

Thanks, you've made my point for me.
js