Re: Paradox download

A couple of minor cautions Bob ! Once connected, have patience; it seems to
take a while to do it's handshaking and exchanging of passwords etc. It's
easy to think things are frozen.

Also be very careful about which direction you are sending and receiving
data (see the arrows at the bottom of the screen). It's pretty easy to send
up empty data to the panel if you don't watch your "direction" of data flow
(don't ask me how I know...:))

Other than that, the panels seem to upload very well although I did have
trouble initially with the computer crashing until I made sure I had the
latest version of the software (2.6 I think, available off the website)

Cheers !

RHC