Re: Paradox download

Bob, I use an external US Robotics 56K modem for the Spectra panel. I have
found this works more consistently than the Cardinal  2400 external that I
use primarily for the older Esprit panels. However, I believe there is a
long list of modems that are suitable, and if memory serves me correctly,
the drivers are built into the software.

For connecting to a laptop, I run the same modem through a dial tone
simulator, so I can't tell you about the availability of any direct
connection device (like the PC Link cable for DSC).

RHC