Silent Knight Fire Panels

Are all the standard Silent Knight panels sans communicator?

The last one I installed was a 5104B several years ago, and I don't recall
having to add a plug in communicator to it.

I recall you had to add-on their atleast temporarily the keypad/annunciator
to program it, but I don't recall having to add a communicator.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com