Re: Silent Knight Fire Panels

Bob La Londe wrote:

> I recall you had to add-on their atleast temporarily the keypad/annunciator
> to program it, but I don't recall having to add a communicator.

Yes you can temporarily add-on or use the 5230 annunciator,technically
you dont have to use the 5230 cause there is a push button silence
switch on the board inside the cabinet. Just be aware that if you do use
the 5230 you will not be able to program custom Zone descriptions it
will only give "ZONE 1 (ALARM OR TROUBLE OR SUPERVISORY)". Also the
panel has been revised to 6 zones instead of just 4.

Sean