Re: NextAlarm and ABn Adapter Question

news:BJLaf.8$ER4.429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So they are not a real alarm company?...

Nope.

> they're sorta primecontractors
> subbing everything out to others??

Depends on the area.  They don't offer service everywhere, but yes, they do
"sub" the work out.  They even offer to sell you a wireless security system
you can "install yourself" (or have one of the guys they "sub" to do it for
you).

> Do they even  have a central station?

Nope.  They're not licensed in California as *anything* from what I can
gather.  I don't even think they have a physical address.

> Do
> ya know? Personally, it looks fishy to me...

Heh...  It does look "fishy"...

> and since I almost lost one
> client to them and did lose another...i'd like some ammo should another
> try
> to go there...know what i mean?