Re: NextAlarm and ABn Adapter Question

So they are not a real alarm company?...they're sorta primecontractors
subbing everything out to others?? Do they even  have a central station? Do
ya know? Personally, it looks fishy to me...and since I almost lost one
client to them and did lose another...i'd like some ammo should another try
to go there...know what i mean?

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:FeDaf.397581$1i.350933@xxxxxxxxxxx