Re: It's me

The point is, who gives a damn if he's got popups ! It's his problem pure
and simple. You guys have spent untold posts fretting about him not seeing
the bloody things, as if that's the only thing you have to contribute to the
newsgroup. I sometimes think that if RLB left the group, you guys would have
nothing to piss and moan about.
Whether you like him or not, and whether you or I agree with his conduct or
not, RLB is still a contributor to the group and has been here a lot longer
than most of us. This is not a defence or a condemnation of his conduct on
the newsgroup. Just a simple statement of fact ! And he likely won't go away
because of anything you guys can think to do. Live with it !!

Cooper is just a scammer plain and simple ! I care even less if he has
popups on his site !

Get a life for crying out loud !

RHC